There are so many different online tools you can use to make your business run better.
My web agency (Web3) co-founder James wrote a post about the 30+ startup business tools
you can use and thought it would be a good idea to find out what you use for your business.
At Lemodus we use:
- G Suite (Google Apps) for emails, Drive file storage, sheets, and calendar.
- WordPress for the blog.
- Trello for misc to-do's.
- Unsplash for stock photography in the blog.
- Facebook / LinkedIn / YouTube / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram for social media.
- Hubspot CRM for customer relationship management
- Google Analytics for website traffic and website insights
- Mailchimp for electronic direct mail (EDM) marketing.
- Slack for messaging the team and necessary alerts from the website.
- Hotjar for tracking website actions
- Xero for cloud accounting
- Invision / Photoshop / Sketch for designs and mockups.
- Ahrefs / Screaming Frog / SEMrush / GTmetrix for SEO and marketing opportunities.
- Postmark for email delivery throughout the app.
- Cloudflare for DNS management
What do you use? let us know.