Lemodus empowers businesses to efficiently build and grow their own business. This is through simple and easy to use business processes management software.
To ensure we build a platform for the future, we have created this style guide. It is a set of rules to be followed when representing our platform and brand.
This style guide outlines:
Our brand aims to be simple, clean and cutting-edge.
The Lemodus logo has been custom-designed to represent our brand. The logo icon should accompany the Lemodus text.
Whenever possible, the logo should be represented as a horizontal lockup with a full colour logomark and black 80% logotype.
When horizontal space is limited, a vertical lockup can be used instead of the standard lockup.
When vertical and horizontal space is limited, the logomark can be used by itself without the logotype.
When the logomark has poor contrast with the background, a solid white knockout can be used.
Avoid unreadable text over dark background
Avoid placing logo over non-solid background image
- Alter or distort the logo in any way
- Use the knockout with any other colour than white
- Alter colour, shape, or angles
- Alter proportions, positioning, or placement
- Replace the logotype with a different typeface
- Use the logo on a poorly contrasting background
- Overlap or crowd the logo with other elements
The Lemodus logo consists of three blues. One dark and two lighter blue colours.
Lemodus also uses a number of other colours in an extended palette. This is used for background colours and other user interfaces.